Friday, January 4, 2013

NEW YEAR? NEW BLOG!

Well hi!
Welcome to the oh-so-exciting lives of Taryn and CJ! ;)


We have been married for almost 5 months and are officially like... 6 months behind starting our married blog (at least according to Utah newly-engaged couples).  
I was not going to start "The Lewis'" (so creative right?) until I was officially a Lewis and to tell you the truth,
I'm still legally known as "Taryn Toolson." 

Oops?

However..........CJ is technically a Lewis so that obviously counts and makes it legit. 
Plus I figured enough time has passed, so our blog is born 
anyway and we  I hope you enjoy?

We are pretty normal as you can see...



For our engagement story click HERE.


For wedding pics, get super stoked to see them in probably 6 months. ha. jk.

For a good laugh, click HERE.

Bye for now!
Love, Taryn

1 comment:

  1. Well it is about time! Super cute. PS I love the kid blooper laughs. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments?